This is the guideline to print report from the JPJ mySIKAP portal.
- Only can use Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Must install JAVA run time environment. Version 31 (32bit)
- Install the driver for CID308
Step by step guideline;
- Download and install Mozilla Firefox. Must install the version below 52.
- Install JAVA run time environment version 31 – 32bit.
- Install the CID308 driver and make sure the com port setting to COM5.d
- Please check the Mozilla Firefox browser extension or plugin and make sure the JAVA 6 plugin is properly install.
- Setup the environment variable. Go to MYCOMPUTER>PROPERTISE>ADVANCED SYSTEM SETTINGS>ADVANCED>
- Click the button, go to Advanced Tab, click the NEW button.
- Follow the screen below to setup the path for JAVA run time environment.
- 10. Open FIREFOX browser, enter the MYSIKAP RAKAN NIAGA website. If you see the error message below, just click the ADVANCED button.
- Click the ADD EXCEPTION button below.
- Click the button CONFIRM SECURITY EXCEPTION
- Log in the mySIKAP – RAKAN NIAGA page.
- If you see the left top corner icon with RED color, please click and choose ALLOW AND REMEMBER.
- During the connectivity of browser with the device, please select ALLOW for any message pop up on the top of the browser.
- Cannot use google chrome to access the mySIKAP portal. Chrome browser versions 42 and above. Starting with Chrome version 42 (released April 2015), Chrome has disabled the standard way in which browsers support plugins. More info.
- Do not update the Mozilla Firefox to version 52
- Do not update the JAVA 6.
- The same setting above and apply to Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- After install the JAVA for Windows 8 and 10, must restart the computer to take effect for the environment variable.