Please download the following version which support the JAVA version 6 plugin.
- Open your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Go to the RIGHT TOP corner > Click the setting button > Click the Add-ons button
- If you cannot find the JAVA version 6 in the PLUG IN page which highlight in red color as show in the screen shot below, you need to downgrade your Mozilla Firefox in order to use the CID308 reader.
- You can use the LINK provide above to download the version 49 for Mozilla Firefox. After download, just double click to run the installation.
- After you complete with the installation, please proceed to RIGHT TOP CORNER and click the setting button > Go to Options. You will see the screen like below.
- Click the Advanced Tab. Go to Update Tab > select [Never check for updates (not recommended: security risk] to disable the automatic upgrade.